A few weeks ago, I asked everyone to do a survey for me. No judgment if you have not done it yet. You can click this link and take it now if you will like. It won’t take much time, I promise. Anyway, those who did it help me get an idea of who are my faithful readers and what they like to read the most.
Because if I am honest, I started doing this blog for my own personal needs. But as time pass I began to develop great relationships with people who always show up and support my blog. And that made me want to figure out what can I provide for those faithful readers. I wanted my blog to meet your needs as much as it has met mine.
The survey taught me that most of you guys love the personal stories. There where some request for more book reviews. But hands down the category people tend to come back for is stories with a personal touch.
Then a fellow blogger Enaki, recently tagged me in a tell all kind of tag. Well, not literally. But she asked me to tell 10 random things about myself. So that’s that, getting to know me on a personal note seem like the direction of this blog.
So you want to know more about me, huh? Here you go for starters, 10 things that you might not have known about me.
- I believe in the power of prayer. And recently I learn the power of praying God’s word back to Him.
- My feet dances on its own and I hum without realizing it when I am excited about what I am eating. Guess who brought that to my attention? My husband, Mr. IK.
- I love creating in the kitchen. I will go to a restaurant in a minute. But it’s nice when I do something I never did before and everyone enjoys.
- My maiden name is Hoskins.
- I am kinda addicted to SnapChat. So I try to limit my snapping to my weekends so I can get some work done. I snap about food, Mr. B and our walks, and other random stuff. Join me if you dare on Wednesday & Thursdays. Yes, I know I have weird days off.
- I don’t like to go shopping. I know that’s not a girlie thing to say. But if I had enough money I would not shop at all. I would have someone shop for me.
- I use to run an online magazine before blogs was a thing. I called it, GXL MAGAZINE “Generation eXcelling in Life (Knowing People, God & Business).” I did it in response to people always saying generation x was worthless. I proved them wrong.
- I am not a baker, but I make a delicious carrot cake. At least that’s what my family & friends tell me.
- My favorite lipstick color to wear of all time. RED Matte.
- Lately, I’ve been listening Beyoncé while writing. Yes, I drank the LEMONADE.